Stammtisch: iPAQ Party, CBDTPA Smackdown and PLUG Fun

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:49:41 -0700 (MST)

Well it was proposed, and I have been dragging my feet to make it
official, but it looks like we will be having an iPAQ installfest at the
GNU/Linux Stammtisch this coming Tuesday.  I will be bringing at least two
iPAQs that need a real operating sytem loaded on them and possibly a third
to be replaced.  If you have an iPAQ you want GNU/Linux loaded on, have
one with GNU/Linux you would like to show off or want to see GNU/Linux on
one, don't miss this event. ;)

Also, those that are interested we will take a few minutes to start to put
our ducks in a row about talking to Senator McCain about CBDTPA
legislation that his committee will soon be reviewing.

And of course there will be the normal good times found at the Stammtisch!
 Hope to see you there.

-Derek