Cox question

Eric Katherman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
16 Jan 2003 15:54:12 -0700

First, does SuSE recognize that card?  If it does do the following
steps. Run Yast2 and under Network/Basic - Network card config choose
your network card and Edit.  Make sure that your router has DHCP
enabled, and select the "Automatic address setup (via DHCP)" option
which should be default.  It is just that simple.

If your card is not recognized, get a new one at Fry's or Best Buy,
Linksys has always worked for me.