why does Phoenix College's pcmail refuse to accept the login password? (For a user of one of the MCCD e-mail systems)

Bart Garst plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:38:00 -0700

Since both URLs you posted lead to the same page, it sounds like you have a
username/password problem.
If you're sure this isn't the problem then:
What did the school's tech support tell you?
What are the parameters you used for your Win98 setup?
It's not clear how you're logging into the system through Win98, is it with
your browser or outlook, or something else?

Bart