Best Dual boot set up

Aaron Cordova plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 05:25:52 +0000

Install Lilo. Then set it to boot your linux drive first, its in the lilo
config and is really easy to set up. With mandrake you can do it graphicaly
in th GUI and I'm sure there is a utility inside RH to accomplish this, just
make sure you install Linux second or create a boot disk first because
Window$ likes to own the MBR