(kind of OT) Replicating Active Directory to OpenLDAP/iPlanet

Sundar plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:56:56 -0700

Hi Anthony:

I did find some commercial products like SimpleSync from
http://www.cps-systems.com. I also came across an article on syncing
active directory to third party LDAP servers on www.microsoft.com, but
bad me -- I did not book mark it. When I get that article, I can send it
to you.

By the way, how did you export Active Directory to ldif. I am also
planning to setup anonymous browsing on Active Directory to Unix/Linux
users through GQ. If you have any information, could you please forward it.

- Sundar