Utilities for viewing log files for Apache

Eric Katherman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
14 Jan 2003 09:44:51 -0700

AwStats... it really isn't that hard to setup.  Copy some files to your
icons folder and a few to cgi-bin.  Change a few lines in the .conf file
and that is it, just run the command ./awstats -update.