ripping and redhat 8

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:51:48 -0700

On Monday 13 January 2003 03:28 pm, Charlie Bullen wrote:
> I tried the same thing and I had to go out and download lame and instal=
> it. It then worked fine as root, but when I tried in my normal user acc=
ount
> it still wouldn't work.
> I then had to go to /usr/sbim/lame and chmod to 755
> Charlie

If you're going to be doing that, you should probably symlink it from /us=
r/bin=20
since /usr/sbin isn't in a normal user's path.
--=20
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age

You must realize that the computer has it in for you.  The irrefutable
proof of this is that the computer always does what you tell it to do.