GNU/Linux on iPAQ

minddog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:18:42 -0700

Hey dotgnu neighbor ;)

Yeah, I'm down for some wince funerals.  I've been running familiar and debian
intimate on my ipaq for , well since i got it, which was jan of '02...Happy
Birthday ipaq!  Yeah, i can definitely be your familiar guru for the day,
that is if there is pizza! jk...Let's gather around the people.  Show off GPE
and QPE, sweet little palmtop managers.  And matchbox has got to be the best
window manager for the little puppy.  Anyways, you guys will get to see all
the goodies if this happens ;) good luck derek!

--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip