East-side meeting, thanks!

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:25:12 -0500

Hello everybody,
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who attended our Fab4Linux
presentation at the east-side PLUG meeting last Thursday.  Everyone was
patient with the inevitable glitches during the program demonstration, and
the audience had plenty of good feedback and interesting ideas.  Dale Retter
and I will be giving the same presentation at the west-side meeting this
month, and I promise that my part of it will be a bit more polished.  Also,
we should be able to have the beta-version CD's ready this time.   For all
you east-siders who missed the CD, I plan to get some copies to next month's
east-side PLUG meeting.

Vaughn Treude