Star Office C

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:02:37 -0700

On Sunday 12 January 2003 10:37 am, you wrote:
> Hi, all-
>
> I need info as to how to set up databases and integrate/relate them with
> Star Office spreadsheets. Can you recommend any resources, classes,
> books, etc which might point me in the right direction?
>
> Lee Einer

Lee,

I might be able to help. I regularly use OpenOffice to create envelopes and
shipping labels in StarWriter from a 9,000 record DBF customer database. I
think database integration has always been a strong point of Open/Star Office.

Although I never use the spreadsheet portion of the suite I'll look tomorrow
and see how it works.

Dennis Kibbe