KDE Terminal

Dennis Davis plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:30:12 -0700

Has anyone seen something like this before in a under a terminal window:

If I'm in an X-window and I select terminal I get the prompt and type a
command in I get correct spacing/font visually; example:

rpm -qa | grep server  (displays correcly)

If I type the command in while in the KDE terminal window it displays
like this:

r p| m -q |a  | g r e p    s e r v e r  (note the extra spaces between
letters, and what almost looks like a pipe symbol)

I'm runing RH8.0 on a freshly installed box, no errors at install or
when booting up.

Thanks,

Dennis