Mozilla default profile problem

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:06:13 -0700

I was plugging in some stuff and hit the power strip switch while my=20
workstation was up.  It killed the power to it.  Well, Red Hat 8.0 uses t=
he=20
ext3 filesystem and all checks that I know came up fine.  But..

Now when I attempt to start Mozilla, which was open when the power was hi=
t, it=20
prompts me to create a new profile because the default profile is "in use=
"=20
even though Mozilla is not running right now.  I don't know where to go t=
o=20
force the default profile back to not "in use."  Anyone know how to=20
accomplish this?

Alan