installing programs not on mandrake 9.0 3 CD set

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:32:23 -0700

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 11:10 pm, John Vanlandingham wrote:
> I'm new to linux, and when I brouse many sites require macromedia playe=
r 6,
> I have no clue as to how to install programs unless they come off of th=
> install CD's. jbv41

MandrakeClub has the latest flash player and the urpmi setup needed for=20
installing it as well as other contributed, updated, or commercial softwa=
re. =20
If you can spare the money, it really is worthwhile to support.
--=20
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age

Newton's Little-Known Seventh Law:
=09A bird in the hand is safer than one overhead.