Q:Cox service. What to order?

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Jan 2003 15:26:48 -0700

--=-GP1UOfYP4fp+Am1vCHHp

When I ordered, I gave the strangest computer description possible.=20
That is, I combined mac options with PC option .  When the guy came out,
actually Western Cable who was subcontracted, he didn't bring any
"software".  He just asked that I ping a few addresses and was fine wit=20
my linux router.