Matt's tip of the day

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:18:50 -0700 (MST)

Am 10. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Matt Alexander so:

> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, der.hans wrote:
>
> > Am 10. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Matt Alexander so:
> >
> > > Offer to train your coworkers on Linux.
> >
> > And use the class material we're making up for the monthly classes. Hec=
k,
> > get your co-workers to go to the classes :).
>
> Where might I find this class material?

"When" is the better question :).

I plan on getting it up on the PLUG web site this weekend. I want to start =
section for the classes.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The
#  login ID was "HELLO" and the passwd "CYMBAL". She says "cymbal" is
#  Polish for "sucker". "Hello sucker" a greeting from AOHell :).