Free DSL router to a good home

Deepak Saxena plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:37:25 -0700

About two years ago, Covad came out to my apt to hook up DSL after
telling me it was available.  Well, I couldn't get it at my place,
but they ended up leaving me a Netopia R7100-C DSL router with a
built-in 8 port hub.  Kind of old school, but I really have no use for
it since I can only get Cox in Tempe and am not moving any time soon.
Anyone who wants it is free to pick it up.  Send me an email.

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena - dsaxena@plexity.net

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security,
deserve neither liberty or security - Benjamin Franklin -