cox cable and linux

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
08 Jan 2003 15:49:39 -0700

Wow I should have read down further. Some good reasons for going with
the router box. However I have *several* 486 boxes that's not really
worth anything except as my router (or print server / mailserver ) I
even have a backup one with two nics just in case something happens to
my primary router. The less power may be enough for me to justify buying
one. (don't know will have to see how much less power).

Carl P.

P.S. - To the person who wanted to buy my alpha I can't find your email.
If you're still interested please either email me at
(cparrish@pcl-enterprises.com) or call me (480-699-4564) thanks.