HIPA and Network Configs

Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:55:59 -0700 (MST)

Am 07. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte George Toft so:

> The correct course of action is a simple business decision, and Business
> needs to know the facts and the consequences of their actions.  Better
> to spend a buck now than give two bucks to Uncle Sam and have to spend
> the dollar anyway.

Not to mention the lawsuits that are bound to stem from the incident.

The techies, especially the tech experts, need to get better at pointing ou=
the legal and business costs of not following their advice. I sure needed t=
be much better at that the last couple of places I worked.

Hope you get a decent conclusion to the incident George. If you really are
George... :)

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans