Updated OPENSSL package for Debian?

Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:45:01 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Miles Beck so:

> > OK. Is there a reason you need a newer version?
>
> Yep, we have someone setting up Authorize Net. When he tried to install t=
he
> software it requires he got that error I sent earlier about needing a new=
er
> version of openssl.

Hmm. Wonder why it was trying to compile a perl module you already have.

Can't get a connection from their home page right now. The secure login pag=
comes up, but no info there. Looked at one 3rd party site, but that only ha=
marketing info.

If all else fails, you can see about updating the necessary stuff to sarge,
but that's something to do only if you really need to.

apt-get -t testing -u dist-upgrade

Say no to the upgrade, but that'll give you a list of what would be upgrade=
if you did a full upgrade to sarge. There should be a lot of packages in
that list.

apt-get show openssl | grep ^Version

That'll show you the versions available for a particular package.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans