PLUG CD Service: Proposal

George Gambill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:46:03 -0700

Dennis,

I can provide RedHat 8.0 if Bryce is offering an earlier release.
I also have the RH 8 Documentation CD (no 6) from their $39 box.  (I had
loaded so many RH 8's from the CDs provided by Craig White that I felt RH
should get some cash for their efforts.)  I'm not sure if sharing that CD
(documentation) is a copyright violation.  Anybody know?

Also, I would love to get (from you) a Debian set.  Just incase there is
life after RedHat.

Unable to make the Wed meeting but hope to make the West Side event.

George