tripwire and log rotations

Liberty Young plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 Jan 2003 16:59:56 -0700

Scott,

For what its worth, make sure you also you email (or store off-machine)
your logs on a scheduled basis. If you're logs ever do become messed
with, or if they are just deleted, you'll have a chance of your old logs
showing up interesting things (i.e. if an attacker did some
reconnaisance beforehand).