computers for sale, parts for build/repair for sale

Andrew and Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 Jan 2003 13:44:48 -0700

The following items are at my house, near 7th Avenue and Union Hills.
1008 West Kristal Way.  I cannot deliver.  First come, first serve.
Parts can be viewed before purchasing.

I have an extra stock of computers still here.  The following computers
(most are loaded with Debian), have floppy and CD ROM unless specified
and all have NIC's installed that are either Linksys or SMC brand.  I
want $50 for each, as is.

1.  350 Mhz AMD K6-2 with 65 mg ram, 731 meg HD.  Is loaded with Linux,
enclosed case.

2.  225 Mhz, 48 meg ram, 2 gig HD.  No cover, loaded with Linux.  No CD
ROM but has floppy.

3.  Packard Bell Legend 402CD, Pentium 1, 75 mhz, 16 meg ram, 520 meg
HD, with keyboard.  Loaded with Mandrake, used for DNS.  enclosed case.

4.  Packard Bell Legend 210CDT, 90 Mhz, 8 meg ram, 810 meg HD, loaded
with Debian.  Enclosed case.

5.  AST Advantage 824, Pentium 1 (?), 133 mhz, 16 meg ram, 1 gig HD,
loaded with Debian.  Has Bastille fire wall. Enclosed case.

I also have a battery back up, good for about 20 minutes, maybe more
depending on what you put on it.  Asking $40.

I also have several parts and pieces, too much to list.  Mostly parts
are NIC cards, mouse ports, video cards, cables, cords, mother boards
with no processors or memory and other stuff used to build or repair
computers.  There are over 200 parts and pieces.  I will sell for $150,
firm (value is much more than that).

Kimi Adams
623-869-8377