PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3149 - 13 msgs

Don Calfa plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 19:51:11 -0700

I changed the default 192.168.0.1 of the gateway to 10.0.0.1.  easier to
type and subnet for experiments.

I have:
No services blocked
No website blocking
L2TP is off
Remote management is off.  As long as you're within your internal
network, the external IP will work.  If this is on, you can acces this
from the outside.
Port fowarding - I have a slew of addresses going to multiple servers.
 Listed as 80-80 to 10.0.0.20, 20-23 to 10.0.0.10, 8080-8080 to
10.0.0.30, etc...
DMZ is off right now but it does work when I used it for ILS temporarily.
MAC address is default
NAT is on
Static routes:
10.0.0.10/255.255.255.0,10.0.0.1
10.0.0.20/255.255.255.0,10,0,0,1
etc...

I have a static IP but I obtain it through PPPoA and I'm not using the
wireless feature since I plan on returning it back to Qwest after the
contract.

Hope this helps.