Rebooting problems

Cliff Rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 18:58:49 -0800

Thanks Kevin, I checked the modules.conf file and it had this line in it:
options 8139too irq=11,11 io=0xcc00,0xcc00
I changed it to read:
options 8139too irq=11,3 io=0xcc00,0xe800
and then I saved it and made sure it was saved by re-opening it. The second
line is what it should have been reading after I used the console to
configure my NIC's as that is what I entered there. Anyway, I hope that this
is now going to stay setup this way and to be sure I am going to shut it
down and reboot it so if I don't come back then everyone can say a prayer
for this Penguin cause I'ma going to shoot it if it fails me now hehehe. :)
If anyone can think of something wrong with my plans please let me know
soon. Thanks,  Cliff