KVM Switch

Arizona Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Feb 2003 21:19:15 -0700

I have a Linksys ProConnect with 4 stations.  I works well with my two
Linux machines and 1 windows machine.

Although it has several features, I manually switch when necessary.  But
the reason that I like it most is that it works will with my Logitech
wireless keyboard and mouse, on ALL machines. Without any extra
configuring.

Kimi Adams