Install-fest stats

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:26:07 -0700

Okay guys and gals, haere is what is happening:
Date:    April, May, or June=20
Time:    TBA
Locale: University of Phoenix (Tempe)

Who wants to burn some Mandrake 9.0?.....How many would you be willing to=
 burn=20
for us?
+ 20 =E2=80=93 Antony tickticker@cox.net

Installers-
-----

Who wants to burn some RedHat 8.0?...How many would you be willing to bur=
n for=20
us?
+5 - Jenny Charlene <jennykitten1@yahoo.com>
+5 - George Gambill <ggambill@computer-guidance.com>

Who wants to install it?

-----

Who wants to burn some SuSe?.....How many would you be willing to burn fo=
r=20
us?

+? - Eric Katherman <vaiod@berloy.com>

Who will install?

-----

Who wants to burn some Debian?.....How many would you be willing to burn =
for=20
us?

Who wants to install it?

-----

How about some other distribution?.... How many can you burn for our litt=
le=20
install party?

-----

Who is going to volunteer to bring their computers in so people can watch=
 each=20
individual distribution in action?

-----

Who would like to host a presentation? what would you like to teach or sh=
ow?=20
We should probably have four or five newbie classes throughout the day an=
d=20
other presentations as well.

I sure hope that the school will provide the availability of food. If not=
 we=20
will have to ask the list members for donations..... which brings up anot=
her=20
issue.

-----

Well, we could could probably use office supplies as well (pencil, paper,=
=20
markers, tape, etc) so sign up.

Let's start a list and I will get in touch with you if we need your help =
or=20
not.

---=20