KVM Switch

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:35:43 -0500

I've had similar experiences with my Belkin switch, mostly good; this one's a
model F1D104.  The problem I have is with a USB mouse that's being converted
to PS/2 - that one gets lost when I switch away, and I have to unplug and
replug the USB cable into the notebook to get it working again.  In
retrospect, though my old Linksys 4-port KVM switch works much better.  That
one's just a pain because it's got cables all around the edges, instead of
all in back like the Belkin.

Vaughn Treude