Cost for Cox Business connection?

Liberty Young plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Feb 2003 14:57:29 -0700

here in the east valley (fountain hills) I've tried to work with Qwest
for a dsl line...it was the worst experience in my life. I'd place
orders with them, i'd call after the due date has come and passed and
they'd tell me the order was never placed.=20
trying to get straight answers on pricing, what we already have, etc.
and get 5 different answers from 4 different people.=20

one friend of mine who works for phoenix internet, has seen the same
things. He was calling to setup some lines and at one point in his
conversation with two people from different departments, the lady asked
the other guy, "you work for qwest?"

Took me three months to get my business DSL line installed.

I hate dealing qwest, that's all I'm saying.