KVM Switch

Don Calfa plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:51:01 -0700

IOgear has never given me any problems.  Their usb to serial adapters
are flawless as well.

I consider Belkin to be the Microsoft of the cable industry.  All hype
and no product reliability.  My experience with them has been a 85%
failure rate on the KVM switches, 10% failure rate on the cables, 100%
USB to serial.  I don't see how they still sell those USB converters.