HTTP Headers Help

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
26 Feb 2003 22:51:27 -0700

--=-tynYAIO7eZzbigphWIqB

Ok, not exactly on-topic but it does relate.
I'm trying to write a php script that passes a binary file through it
for download.  This is to protect the file's true location (not web
accessible) and to allow my logger to log the transaction.=20
Unfortunately, the filename doesn't get copied. That is, the file to
download shout be x.tar.gz but I get download.php.  Can someone help?
Note: I can't configure any of the services.
Note2: I know it's possible because I've seen other sites do it.

Thanks,
--=20
Bryce C <Plug@BryceCo.Net>
CoBryce Communications