Insstall-fest

Gene Holmerud plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:17:52 -0800 (PST)

Aside from the misspelling I copied (see the
discussion on Newsweek article going on), an install
fest is where people who have computers, but aren't
neccessarily familar with, or would like to try, Linux
get loaded for free.  PLUG members are there helping
and training.

Since there are GPL versions of all Linux
Distributions, this can be done for "free".

Gene