Installfest

Jenny Charlene plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:20:49 -0700

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 01:36 pm, Michael Havens wrote:
> Who wants to burn some RedHat 8.0?...How many would you be willing to burn
> for us?
I'll burn some RH8 discs. I'm game to do 5 sets, which is 30 discs, luckily
Fry's has CDR media, 10 for $1.90 this week.

I'll like to help w/ the RH install side of things, but I can't commit to that
until the date is set.
--
Take care,
Jenny

Random quote of the day:
	"No, I understand now," Auberon said, calm in the woods -- it was so
simple, really.  "I didn't, for a long time, but I do now.  You just can't
hold people, you can't own them.  I mean it's only natural, a natural process
really.  Meet.  Love.  Part.  Life goes on.  There was never any reason to
expect her to stay always the same -- I mean `in love,' you know."  There were
those doubt-quotes of Smoky's, heavily indicated.  "I don't hold a grudge.  I
can't."
	"You do," Grandfather Trout said.  "And you don't understand."
		-- Little, Big, "John Crowley"