Newsweek featuring Linux

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
25 Feb 2003 22:04:19 -0700

--=-HhhsBcWVSTo42UBZQLFh

That and the 'e'.  The point is that he misspelled 'you\'re' in the same
sentence he's talking about how grave it is to misspell, especially as
root.  It has nothing to do with programming.  On the other hand, if
you've ever wiped out 6gb and ruined your installation because of an
extra '.', you'll sympathize with it.

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 21:51, Michael Havens wrote:
> unless you're talking about the missing " ' " I still don't get it.
>=20
>=20
>   On Tuesday 25 February 2003 09:39 pm, Frank Burton wrote:
> > >I don't get it (being the non-programer that I am).
--=20
Bryce C <Plug@BryceCo.Net>
CoBryce Communications

--=-HhhsBcWVSTo42UBZQLFh