Michael and Install Fest Help

George Gambill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:28:09 -0700

Michael,

Put me on your list of helpers.  Depending on the date, I can step and fetch
it, setup stuff, what ever is needed.  They tell me that I am trainable.

Also, I should be able to bring (depending on the date) an LTSP server
(RedHat 8.0) and a couple of thin clients.  If that would be worth showing.

George

---  Origional Message  ---
From: Michael Havens <bmike1@vei.net>
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Kinda quiet out there in PLUG-Land
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:11:47 -0700

Well,
vi is driving me batty so I suppose I will....... uhhh..... write you
all a note.  Is someone going to tell me what I need to do to organize
the install-fest or am I on my own?  I think that we should do this
install fest where we offer distributions rather than just one.
And we should probably have demo computers with each distribution
that we offer set up on them. What do you all think? I guess I'll go
play a game now.