Digital Camera help

Don Calfa plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:58:40 -0700

I tried vfat for the card reader (PRO III) which didn't and still
doesn't work.  Bill@billjonas.com found a bone for me to chase about
that issue that I will try later tonight.  Looks promising.

As for retrieving and deleting while connected to the camera, I will try
your syntax and post back with the results.  I used gtkam and Gphoto2
and am not able to delete the images.  Somewhere I read this and
expected this which is why I bought the media reader.