Dual boot troubles

BoBB plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:36:12 -0700

If lilo is anything like grub its booting the suse kernel because it
looks for it on the boot drive designation or /dev/hda which is also why
it couldn't find the image when you renamed it on the evil entity boot
drive. Im not sure how you redefine the boot drive in lilo but i would
assume you just boot the line boot=/dev/hda5 in the evil entity entry in
lilo.conf, and of course man lilo has tons of good info. I havent used
lilo in almost a year though so maybee ask someone who knows more :P