Sott Sawyer, How do you get macromedia to run/which do you download?

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:47:22 -0700

Never mind on that one buddy! I clicked to view the available options (I=20
thought that when it said something about my platform they didn't have=20
anything for Linux (I sure was wrong!). However, after I opened it and=20
everything was good, when I reloaded your webpage (nicepictures) it still=
=20
asks me about downloading macromedia. I cliked the box that tells it not =
to=20
ask me again but should I worry about it?