linux forensics and recovery

eric. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:34:54 -0800

Thanks, but I don't want to "troubleshoot" so I don't need the newbie
tutorial.  The actual error messages were lacking because I am not
interested tracking down the cause.  I just wanted to know if what I am
experiencing was normal or if the thing is supposed to boot up without a
problem.  I also wanted to know if my external firewire imaging goal was
"doable" without too much trouble.  I am still not sure of the answer.