access.conf

Scott plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:43:11 -0700 (MST)

I am a bit confused as to what you are trying to do.  Access.conf is
generally used for web related stuff.  However, based on your description,
you are trying to "control" local logins.  Also, based on the syntax you
used, it looks should be using host.allow and/or host.deny files.

As I said, I am a bit confused on what you are asking - so if I've really
missed it and am way out in left field, just ignore me.

scott