Mailing list ettiquete request

Arizona Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
20 Feb 2003 21:23:51 -0700

Unfortunately, I haven't mastered filters on Evolution or anything else,
so I tend to read the beginning of a reply, just to make sure that it's
not something new.

But it is rather tedious and there is always the delete key.  Heck, the
Business Journal's daily email gets deleted alot now because I can't see
the pictures.  : )

Kimi Adams