sync'ing ldap w/mysql data

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:39:25 -0500

Mike Starke wrote:
> =

> On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:01:11PM -0500, George Toft wrote:
> /_
> /_My script is almost 10KB, so I'll include some snippets.  Here's what=
> /_suggest:
> /_
> George:
> Thanks a bunch. I'll need a bit more coffee in order  to fully
> understand what you have here, but it looks like something that
> might get me started.
> =

> I am really surprised more folks are not using these
> two together.
> =

> v/r
> -Mike

I was surprised that there was one other person using LDAP at home!

I discovered in our recent job search that there are few people that
know LDAP.  In a more recent interviewing campaign, I discovered 8 out
ot 8 "LDAP Architects" didn't know their diddly about LDAP.
-- =

Discover . . .         | Free Computer Security Information
        <=B7=B7=B7> Secure   | http://www.georgetoft.com/security
         Networking    | =

@http://georgetoft.com | Lock your box - keep your affairs private!