I hate this; now I am perplexed.

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:33:51 -0700

Everything is now working as it was (except the ptemp/gtemp thingy).

> "Unable to log in graphically." Can you start X once you do get logged
> in?> By typing KDE in.
>
> "GUI modify user element will not load user info." Does this mean it
> doesn't display any information at all?=20
It displayed everything until I clicked the modify users option. Then the=
 log=20
wouldn't do anything and then that entire window went blank.

> I couldn't get 'mesg' and 'write' to work through terminal windows
> either. I was able to do without X running (booted to init 3).
I'll try that.

Could someone burn me a copy or two of Mandrake 9.0? The copy I got are n=
ow=20
all scratched up and I want to give one to my dad. (if you burn me two I'=
m=20
going to keep one of them to loan if anyone I know/meet ever wants it.
--=20

Mandrake rules\\\\!