Laptop Install

Brian Tafoya plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:30:50 -0700 (MST)

I personally use Redhat 8 on my Toshiba laptop because of the wireless
support already included in the distro. :) I have not a complaint!

<quote who="Jeff James">
> I am looking at installing either RedHat 8.0 Professional or SUSE 8.1
> Professional on my Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop along with the Win XP which
> already exists on it.  I was wondering if there was a recommendation of
> a Linux Distro which works best on laptops.  I've been familiar with RH
> 8, but am open to suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Brian Tafoya
btafoya@briantafoya.com
http://briantafoya.com

Random Thought:
In the space of one hundred and seventy-six years the Mississippi has
shortened itself two hundred and forty-two miles.  Therefore ... in the Old
Silurian Period the Mississippi River was upward of one million three hundred
thousand miles long ... seven hundred and forty-two years from now the
Mississippi will be only a mile and three-quarters long.  ... There is
something fascinating about science.  One gets such wholesome returns of
conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.
		-- Mark Twain