I Killed GIMP

George Gambill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:22:09 -0700

RedHat 8.0 with Gimp installed.

>From the GUI I invoked Gimp.  It asked a bunch of questions (directory
locations) which I answered truthfully (took the default).

Gimp came up with several (4, maybe 5) small windows (not to be confused
with MS) on the desktop.  I was greatly satisfied for the moment and wanted
to close it for the time being.  I started clicking the little "x" in the
upper right corner of each window.  I don't think I was supposed to do that.
Now when I bring up Gimp I get only 1 window.  8-(

There must be an easy way to breath life back into those missing windows
without reloading Gimp.

Any suggestions?

Thanks