[declan@well.com: FC: Ogrish.com's hosting firm replies to Politech, starts boycott]

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:32:58 -0500

So an American living in America registered a .com (American domain) in
Germany with a Netherlands address?  Sounds like he was trying to avoid
something objectionable in America by registering it elsewhere.  If it
were something like ogish.de - that's another story.  Looks like Dany
Klinker of Amsterdam, Netherlands screwed up.  He tried to play the game
without reading the rules first.

George