azstrut -> free software(was Re: Waging War on Business - judo anyone?)

minddog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:43:02 -0700

Arrangments:
So what do you guys think we need to arrange this "meeting"?
I'm going to setup part of our wiki for you guys to play with ideas.
http://www.gnufans.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FreeSoftwareEducationalDeployment