azstrut -> free software(was Re: Waging War on Business - judo anyone?)

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Feb 2003 15:19:09 -0700

I think this is a great idea. Would you like to draft the letter? As
soon as we have a date and location set, we can send it out. I would
like to get as many schools and educational organizations involved as
possible.

--Michelle Lowman