Waging war on business

Augie Grayfox plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:13:42 -0700

People, people,
Why is this discussion even happening on PLUG? I thought we all decided t=
o get=20
out from under all that when we went with open source / Linux. As long as=
 we=20
CAN share open source software LEGALLY, why even get in a huff over what=20
BSA/Adobe/M$ wants the world to do? If and when open source starts to go=20
along the same path, then we can worry, I really doubt that will ever hap=
pen,=20
until then sit back and enjoy the freedom open source has provided us.
As an aside...being a RAIDERS fan I don't consider being a pirate a negat=
ive=20
term, as I'm sure the Tampa Bay fans will agree. Congrats TB.
--=20
Augie Grayfox
augie@grayfox.net

"When things go wrong, don't go with them" - Anonymous