Microsoft's first listed "Top Knowledgebase Article" on technet

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
08 Feb 2003 22:59:04 -0700

Well out of all of this thats the #1 thing that pisses me off. Want a
toshiba laptop? well you have to pay the "Microsoft Tax" to get it even
if you dont want the software. They wont even let you buy it OEM.
Personaly I would rather have the 50-300 $ (whatever toshiba pays for
it).