Jim Farli

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:45:23 -0700

Try the Linux Desk Reference, second edition, by Scott Hawkins. ISBN
0-13-061989-2. This book, coupled with the man pages and help system is
great!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz
480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.